hi all

once more with simplicity

50% of parkies have cd
80% of cd goes undiagnosed and untreated although it is curable
95% of suicides are caused by cd and are thus preventable

someone once said something like
there are none so blind as those who will not see

i don't know if that's what's going on here
er whut!

i have read the list guidelines too

janet

At 22:41 2001/07/13 EDT, [log in to unmask] wrote:
>Janet and Paul,
>
>I have been reading your thread as to list content.  Your discussion about
>clinical depression among PWP is amazing to me when that article as posted
>was about the increased rate of suicide among  young people worldwide, and
>there was no discussion or connection of that article to PD in any way.  You
>guys can argue all you want now about clinical depression, the article as
>posted, in my opinion, did not meet the guidelines on list content.
Katie