hi all and welcome to another janet at last!

my ten minutes were up around about october 1988!
lolo!

janet

At 22:41 2001/07/13 -0700, janet dowell wrote:
>i am not janet patersoni , I am, however janet dowell and i have pd amd h=
>ave had it for 14 years-depression is a factpor in pd but only if you let=
> it.10 minute poity partis are allowed from time to time- but feeling sor=
>rry for yourself is like rocking in a rocking chair- it gives you somethi=
>ng to do but it dosn't get you anywhere.THINK ABOUT IT--- Original Messag=
>e -----

janet paterson: an akinetic rigid subtype, albeit perky, parky .
pd: 54/41/37 cd: 54/44/43 tel: 613 256 8340 email: [log in to unmask] .
snail mail: 375 Country Street, Apt 301, Almonte, Ontario, Canada, K0A 1A0 .