Good Morning, All: It is 5AM and I am at my computer, a not
infrequent occurrence these days, because I have PD and
sleep is often a stranger. Having the PIEnet at my
fingertips is a lifesaver in these "wee, small hours of the
night". Let me say three things. I am by profession a
psychiatric nurse. I know people with brain disease often
suffer from depression. I know of no one with Parkinson's
who hasn't struggled with depression at one point or
another. I agree with Janet when she says we need not
endure a disease that is curable (CD), while enduring one
that is (currently)incurable. I agree with Paul when he
says that too much talk of suicide is, well, depressing. I
hope we are not about to again watch two of the best minds
on the List butt heads while the PIEnet goes down in
flames. Since nobody loves a peacemaker, I am about to
become a moving target. I am going into my kitchen to make
coffee and ponder Murray's posting about "living proof".
This one really scares me...
Carole Hercun
55/51//?38