>    Subject: Re: PARKINSN Digest - 10 Jul 2001 - Special issue (#2001-395)
>    From: Wood Family <[log in to unmask]>
>    Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 15:26:18 -0400

Any body that  knows,

    Does any body  have any knowledge of  the  situation surouuding the lad
from  Maine that was having so many problems with the social services.
Hillary Blue used to keep us upon the prblems. But I have not heard any
thing from her since the time she was talking about her daughters.  Maybe I
am  on  a different wave lenght. Also my inspiration  Don Mac no matter how
bad  a day that I was having.  Dons words would pick me up. Vivian must be
an angel. I know  my supporting arm is blessed she has to be what with
puttig up with me and parkinson's for 21 years. I feel sorry for her because
what shoud  have been the joyous time in her life has been cut short by the
probems  that we encounter daily.

Don Wood
4/80--10/80