>    Subject: MJFox Autoresponder posts
>    From: Camilla Flintermann <[log in to unmask]>
>    Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 17:55:46 -0400

Hi---having been unable to reach a warm body at the MJF 800# or through the
website I'm asking for help from a PWP or CG in the New York City area,
where the Foundation is now located.

I spoke with Jennifer at PAN, who gave me a NY  PHONE NUMBER THAT SHOULD
REACH AN ACTUAL HUMAN BEING.     May I ask that someone for whom it is not
a long distance call  email me and agree to call about the multiple
Autoresponder messages so many on both lists are receiving, even though
they have not accessed the website---something is definitely out of whack !

I ask that you email me to get the number so that we don't have 14 people
trying to call them, OK ???
I have personally received at least 10 of the messages---and I'm not alone
in that--while CGs who have gone to the weebsite are NOT getting them !.
As Yul Brynner said, "It is a puzzlement".

       Camilla Flintermann,                             <[log in to unmask]>

        on the web at   http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html

                        "  Knowing when to insist, and when to let be,
                         is, perhaps, a lifetime learning experience  ."
                                                --Mary McCurry