>    Subject: Re: MY STORY - DON + VIVIAN / translation
>    From: janet paterson <[log in to unmask]>
>    Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 18:20:40 -0400

hi all

At 15:29 2001/07/10 -0700, my adopted 'cyber-dad' Don McKinley wrote:

>NOT NOW BUT WILL WRITE ABOUT VIVIAN AND I LIFE LATER. FLAMING I DON'T =
>KNOW WHAT THAT IS TO ME YOU ARE JUST FEELING BAD THAT DAY NEXT DAY YOU =
>WILL LAUGH OVER IT.  SO MANY ON LIST NOW I DON'T KNOW.  JANET P. BARG.P =
>CHRLEY BERM. ALL HELPED ME THOUGH A LOT.  WHEN SOME ONE SAYS THEY ARE =
>FLAMING ME I THINK THEY HAVE NOT HAD PD. TO LONG 10 YEARS TO ME IS LIKE =
>A CHILD TO SOME. I DO NOT YELL AS I CAN SEE WHAT I TYPE 77 YEARS OLD BAD =
>EYES AND KEAYBOARD THAT CAN'T SPELL.  LOT OF THE OLD TIMERS ON LIST =
>MIGHT REMGGBER HOE JANET P. WOULD REWRIGT MY POST. BARB P. WOULD HELP =
>TOO SO LATER I WILL WRITE MY LIFE WHITH PD. I DON'T KNOW IFF I WILL SEND =
>TO THE LIST OR SPARKEL?  LIST I FEEL SAFE WHITH. THERE MORE AND MORE =
>DAYS I AM ALL GOOFED UP. SO ALL THAT YOU TELL WHERE TO PUT IT.  OH I FOR =
>GOT CAMMILA ANDD PETER.  WHOM I STILL MISS. SO TILL I HEAR I WILL WAIT =
>WHERE TO SEND IT. EVEN IF I CRY=20
>I.Y.Q.  DON  AND VIVIAN
>LOVE OF MY LIFE-56

and then i translated the above into:

My Story - Don and Vivian McKinley's Life Together
by Don 'Cyber-Dad' McKinley

Not now, but I will write about Vivian and I and our life together later.
'Flaming' - I don't know what that is - to me, you are just feeling bad
that day, and the next day you will laugh over it. There are so many on the
list now that i don't know. Janet P. and Barb P. and Charlie M. have all
helped me through a lot. When someone says they are flaming me, I think
they must not have had PD for too long. Ten years to me is like a child to
some. (In re writing in caps like this) I am not yelling; it's so I can see
what I am typing. I am 77 years old, I have bad eyesight, and on top of all
that, my keyboard can't spell. A lot of the old-timers on the list might
remember how Janet P. would re-write my posts; Barb P. would help too. So
later I will write about my life with PD. I don't know if I will send it to
the list or to Sparkle? - the list I feel safe with. There are more and
more days when I am all goofed up, so much so that you all should tell me
where to put it. Oh, I forgot - Camilla and Peter - whom I still miss. So
till I hear back, I will wait to find out where to send it, even if I cry
in the meantime.

I.Y.Q. (I Like You)
Don
and Vivian, the love of my life for 56 years

e-mail: [log in to unmask]
website: Don "CyberDad" McKinley - a Parkinson's hero
http://www.geocities.com/doncyberdadmckinley/ .