>    Subject: HOW SURVEY-HELP!
>    From: Edith Love <[log in to unmask]>
>    Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 20:46:55 -0700

Hi, Family,

There were almost two hundred posts to check tonight.  Many were requests
for surveys.  I filled some requests; then had PC problems.  All the
incoming and some of the outgoing were lost.  Soooooooooooooooooooooo if
you sent for a survey, and it wasn't received, please contact me again.  I
can be reached at at    [log in to unmask]

Sorry to inconvenience anyone.
TY
E of the headdress