>    Subject: Re: change
>    From: Rayilyn Brown <[log in to unmask]>
>    Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 00:43:54 EDT

Yes, I hope it is OK to thank Murray on-the PIEN list for all that info.
What would we do without it?

 I have a question, though, are there any other promising lines of research
other than stem cells?  A former student of mine, Dr. Charleen Chu, Asst.
Prof. of Neureopathology at U. of PIttsburg has small grant from ADPA for PD
research, but she is not into stem cells.  I was her AP History and don't
understand what  she is doing.

Thanks, [log in to unmask]