Hi Rick and Marla and Good Evening to All,
I am of course guilty of overfocussing on the stem cell issue,
we'd all be "happier"if Geo. Dubya would make up his mind...

Heaven knows I'd much rather report good news like a CURE
or a new therapy or an improved medication or something
FREE, but everytime I type Parkinson's in the scan headlines
box on the NEWSWIRES.... whattaya think I get????

I get hundreds of new stories every day almost ALL
on the stem cell issue.... (if it's got half the potential they claim...)

I don't discriminate... I report both sides of the debate....
(and only a few of the hits - 139 today alone)

And I've read some extremely convincing well written stuff
from both viewpoints....  This is BIG 'n it ain't easy...

Typing in Parkinson's +cure draws a blank every time....

And the elusive 5 years??  Workin' on my 4th. one of those...

Somedays I do have to remind myself about lucky and cheerful...

All the best .......... murray