On 10 Jul 2001, at 0:21, Michel Margosis wrote:

> I too have received this unsollicitted mail from MJF (vide infra).  I am
> glad he is working hard on his and PD's behalf, but I still do not know
> how it came to me.  I did look at his website months ago (I think).
> Well,...good for MJF! Michel

Hi Michel,
It appears that someone at MJF Foundation has subscribed to the
PARKINSN List using an address that has an Autoresponder on it.
Every time someone posts to the List the thankyou for contacting me
and my fambly message is generated in response...

Don't let it bug you... who knows? perhaps someone reads this 'n fixes
it... in the meantime DELETE