This is for Katie.  Katie - I don't believe what I said to you was "hate"
mail.  It was just a reminder that our list owners should do the
policing.  You were very kind to me about my love having to move, and
especially when my
cat died, and we shared about my Tu=tu and your Tarzana.  If I offended
you because of the note I sent I'm sorry.  I've received about 5 scathing

messages, which I felt I didn't deserve, and one was so angry that the
more she wrote, the worse it got.  BTW, I forwarded your message about
getting on to Sparkle to Hans so he could give you instructions.  I later
found out he did so.  You will enjoy Sparkle.  There is NO bickering.
Best wishes to you.  Jo Ann