In a message dated 7/7/2001 11:12:08 PM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< i have taken enada for 9 years and it has been a life saver ,at

present 2 5mg aday.have you looked at results in europe? >>

Thanks Phyllis, I wonder how you heard about Enada, how you obtain it, and
how expensive it is.

I did a search for Birkmayer on Northern Light and it turned up some
interesting articles. Reading these, and hearing that you have been taking
Enada for 9 years, I'm amazed that I'm only just now learning about it!

Kathleen