I too have received this unsollicitted mail from MJF (vide infra).  I am
glad he is working hard on his and PD's behalf, but I still do not know how
it came to me.  I did look at his website months ago (I think).
Well,...good for MJF!
Michel
--------

Thank you very much for contacting me through my web site.  My family and I
are extremely grateful for your warm wishes and support.

I am excited about the opportunity we have to cure Parkinson's disease.
Advances in research could soon ease the burden for the more than one
million Americans living with Parkinson's, and achieving the cure is
literally a matter of time. Hopefully, the Michael J. Fox Foundation for
Parkinson's Research, along with the work of other organizations, will
significantly reduce our wait.

Donations can be sent to:

Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research
840 Third Street
Santa Rosa, CA 95404

Thank you again for your support.

Best wishes,