Janet and Paul,

I have been reading your thread as to list content.  Your discussion about
clinical depression among PWP is amazing to me when that article as posted
was about the increased rate of suicide among  young people worldwide, and
there was no discussion or connection of that article to PD in any way.  You
guys can argue all you want now about clinical depression, the article as
posted, in my opinion, did not meet the guidelines on list content.      Katie