Good morning,

I agree that after 23 yeears with PD I think that  all of   us have
suffered from CD from time to time.  I think that since
I can no longer drive and  cannot live alone it is at its worst for me.
(My husband passed away three years ago ad I now live with my
 son and his family).

 I  think that I have always had sleeping problems since I was
diagnosed 23 years ago but recently my sleep pattern has
been that I am up at 2Am .  I don't know if this 2AM wake up time is due
to my medication wearing off  or not.     I  take my first medication at 6AM
and
then I take a nap so I am usually on my computer at 5:00 am,