In a message dated 7/14/2001 12:16:48 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Raquel,
>  There is a program in Thailand which has had success with about 12
Parkinson'
> s cases using HEG targeted to the
>  most dysfunctional brain modules. I am awaiting data which they promised
as
> recently as yesterday. This program
>  is conducted with the support of the Royal Family of Thailand. It is
> primarily targeted to Autism. They have a
>  major program with a 150 bed hospital devoted to autism. The program has
> been running almost 2 years and is
>  currently mainstreaming 30 youngsters per year to normal schools.
>
>  The Parkinsonian program was pioneered by Professor Penkhae Limsila whose
> teacher of many years came down with
>  Parkinson's. After a number of HEG sessions her rigidity and trembling
> disappeared and as Dr. Penkhae's visit
>  here in June the relief was holding and additional patients were admitted
> the program.
>
>  When the data arrives we are going to try publishing relevant portions in
> series of papers.
>  Hershel Toomim Sc. D.

Hershel,

This is nothing short of amazing.  Please keep us up to date.  I have heard
other rumblings of Parkinson improvements using EEG work, but nothing solid.
I have no experience at all myself with this particular problem.

Jeff