Samantha, I got on Sparkle and then got off because there were so many
private one line conversations going I felt like I was eavesdropping.   Also,
my fingers don't work so well even tho the delete  key does.  Before PD I
could type over  100 + wpm, no errors, now it is very difficult to  type all
and deal with so many emails.  I'm not mad at anyone, just can't keep up.
Wish some meds would work for me so I could.  [log in to unmask]