I just have to put my $.02 worth in regarding our Don.  Since I have probably
been blacklisted by many of you due to my erroneous posting (for which I
regret, and have apologized for), and since I have been reading all the posts
and the arguments going back and forth between some of our members, I want to
say this:

I just now read and printed the Terms and Conditions for participation (once
again) that Janet so kindly reposted.  My understanding of the intent of PIEN
is that it is to provide a forum for people to exchange information and
experiences in a supportive and positive environment.  Also, we should not
offer disparaging remarks directed to others.  And...that we should keep the
spirit of loving, caring and respecting one another in the forefront.....

I have personally gained more knowledge about our common disease from PIEN
than from any other source, including the medical profession.  I am sure I
will continue to enjoy those benefits.

But, I have to say that all the recent cyber-flaming is really, really sad!
We all have a lot to learn from our friends like Don and Viv, who have more
years of experience in living with Parkinson's than a few of us all put
together!

Bunny