Am new here.  If you send me the survey or tell me where I can find it, I'll fill it out.  (I do indeed walk with you all...  Good company.)

Albert Brody
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Edith Love
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: July 09, 2001 7:50 PM
  Subject: Use of Energy

  My dear friends,

  I sit here checking the mail, and the energy coming from your posts is
  colossal!  I don't expect you to understand me, but I can literally feel
  it!

  Won't you divert some of it to the survey?  We need to know you walk with
  us- for none of us can make it alone.

  There are over 1600 members on this list.  For those of you who haven't
  participated, wherever you are, I can be reached at     [log in to unmask]    and I
  have surveys in plain text, formatted copy as well as an email set.  If
  that doesn't work for you, send me an address, and I'll mail a copy to you.
   When all is said and done, I promise you, you will have enough energy left
  to take on GW and anyone else you may have in mind!

  With sincerity and deep caring about all of us,
  E of the headdress