Carole
I too roam the halls at 5 AM. At first I hated it, getting up before the
birds, and not being able to go back to sleep, and needing a nap after
lunch. I decided to take advantage of it instead of cursing it, so now I
make my coffee and toast, which I share with my best friend,(the toast
only), my four-footed yellow Lab named Sunny. He immediately goes back to
sleep on the sofa, and I come into my den and 'talk' with my cyberbuddies.
I make my afternoon nap a part of my day and I look forward to it.

I have beeen contemplating unsubscribing from the listservice, but so far
haven't figured out how to do it.<G> I am also tired of the many  trivial
messages and of the sheer volume - I had 46 waiting for me this morning.
However, the thought of missing something really important will keep me
here for a while longer. It isn't everywhere you find other people up at 5
AM<g>
Beryl