hi all

there's nothing 'wrong' and no 'pattern' here
that reading my posts "Re: archives..."
wouldn't clarify!

(where does this stuff come from?!?
maybe katie and camilla aren't getting enuf sleep? lol!)

janet

ps
in the 3 days of dysfunctioning archives,
150 PARKINSN messages flew away into the ether
so be on the alert for more 'incoming alerts'
while i round up replacements
for the first gap ever in the list archives
since november 1993

At 02:41 2001/07/15 EDT, [log in to unmask] wrote:
>       It is really late, but I have noticed an odd pattern to your postings
>today.  First you just left a notice with a list of items which you had
>posted with your newsletter.  Then, this afternoon, you posted a number of
>items of which were posted by you or others on the list in the past few days,
>e.g. these were repeat postings including repeat postings of stem cell
>research postings original posted by Murray Charters.  Then tonight there
>were more than a dozen postings, all repeat postings, with five (5) repeats
>of Murray's stem cell postings, all from the past few days.  I spent a good
>part of the afternoon plowing through numbers of stem cell postings, and I
>don't relish the thought of reading any of them again.  And, I really see no
>reason to repeat any of these postings.
>       Is there something going on here that is not understandable to me?  Is
>there a reason why you are doing this?  Are you all right?  I am concerned
>because I have not seen you do this pattern of posting before, and I think
>that something might be wrong, that there might be a problem.   Katie

janet paterson: an akinetic rigid subtype, albeit perky, parky .
pd: 54/41/37 cd: 54/44/43 tel: 613 256 8340 email: [log in to unmask] .
snail mail: 375 Country Street, Apt 301, Almonte, Ontario, Canada, K0A 1A0 .