At 09:25 2001/07/15 -0400, Camilla Flintermann wrote:
>Janet--why did your warning about repostings come so long AFTER the
>multitude of posts?? We were worried that there was a serious list
>malfunction---or you had  "gone off your rocker" !   <G>
>Glad that's not the case-----

hi camilla

the multiple rerererepostings of my "Re: archives..." messages
were to show how many time i had posted the original alerts
which seem to have been overlooked by a few of y'all

here's the replica of my original alert
(thanks again to john cottingham's site)
which WAS posted BEFORE the incoming
started winging their way home

and
the truly serious list malfunction
ie the loss of the archive and database
has been remedied, for which i am thankful

janet
still sane after all these years

>    Subject: Re: archives? / they're back! / incoming alert!
>    From: janet paterson <[log in to unmask]>
>    Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 20:31:58 -0400
>    Comments: To: [log in to unmask],
>    barbara patterson <[log in to unmask]>

hi all

At 06:06 2001/07/13 -0400, i wrote:
>hi all and barbp
>any news on when the archives will be up and running?
>janet

the good news is
they are back in operation!

the other news is that the messages posted
during the time period between these two messages:

096229 01/07/10 14:36  140   200105 index - janet's journal
096230 01/07/13 12:22   53   American Life League: Mad Scientists

were not logged and are not in the archives

i hereby give you all fair warning
that i will be mailing in replacements
(culled from john cottingham's site - thanks john!)
in batches in the very near future

janet

janet paterson: an akinetic rigid subtype, albeit perky, parky .
pd: 54/41/37 cd: 54/44/43 tel: 613 256 8340 email: [log in to unmask] .
snail mail: 375 Country Street, Apt 301, Almonte, Ontario, Canada, K0A 1A0 .