>    Subject: Re: FWD: MJFF Hacking (from Margaret Tuchman)
>    From: Camilla Flintermann <[log in to unmask]>
>    Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 22:38:00 -0400

Please note my earlier message that Cara Miller is a CARE member, and
probably also on PIEN who apparently uses her office computer for the list
and has an autoresponder when she's away. I have had such messages from her
in the past--it is NOT anything to wory about--just delete them.

>to all:
>
>i responded to janet's query regarding an autoreply from cara miller.  i
>then received an auto response from her (cara) and from mj fox.
>
>could veey well be on the list end.  our list computer guru's will figure
>it out.
>
>sami
>--

Camilla Flintermann, former CG for Peter 83/70/55
                     Oxford, Ohio

           on the web at   http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html
           and also at   http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

               "Ask me about the CARE list for Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "
           And visit the CARE webring at http://www.pdcaregiver.org