>    Subject: Re: ATTENTION Parkinsn: There is no MJ Fox SCAM
>    From: Rayilyn Brown <[log in to unmask]>
>    Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 01:56:04 EDT

JOhn, so sorry to waste your time. . . .I called the real MJFox org because I
never emailed them and didn't want anyone to inadvertently give money to a
bogus org. Greg at MJFox was happy to hear from me cause they didn't know
about it.  If you knew all this,, maybe YOU could have informed the list
members.  Just trying to help.  [log in to unmask], who does not know
everything like some of you do.