>    From: Phil Smith <[log in to unmask]>
>    Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 09:12:36 -0400

Hi my name is Jannie Smith. I live in Ohio, am 54 yrs. old and was
diagnosed with Parkinson's in May. I am trying to learn all I can about it.
I came across your e-mail address when I was looking for
information at webmd. I am interested in any information about herbs and
vitamins that are helpful to take. Thank you.