>    Subject: MJ Fox auto responses
>    From: Camilla Flintermann <[log in to unmask]>
>    Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 11:52:55 -0400
    Comments: To: CARE list <[log in to unmask]>

>Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 10:32:05 -0400
>From: Jeff Hoover <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: MJ Fox auto responses
>To: [log in to unmask]
>
>Dear Camilla Flintermann:
>
>Thank you for your inquiry about the puzzling autoreplies from Michael J.
>Fox that are plaguing listservs. We don't know exactly why this is happening
>but we are taking steps to disable some e-mail addresses so the autoreply
>disappears entirely.
>
>Under no circumstances would we solicit donations from a listserv of this
>sort (and you are correct that this address is no longer correct). We don't
>know who accessed the old information and prompted the confusion -- it isn't
>coming from our organization, so it may take a while to figure out exactly
>what's going on.
>
>Please let me know if you have any questions.
>
>Sincerely,
>Jeff Hoover
>The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research

Camilla Flintermann, former CG for Peter 83/70/55
                     Oxford, Ohio

           on the web at   http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html
           and also at   http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

               "Ask me about the CARE list for Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "
           And visit the CARE webring at http://www.pdcaregiver.org