>    Subject: Re: welcome
>    From: Leo Fuhr <[log in to unmask]>
>    Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 09:05:49 -0500

Jannie,  Welcome to PIEN.  This network will provide you with alot of
information relating to Parkinson's.  Since being diagnosed in Nov 1997 at
age 47, I have learned much helpful information and "met" virtually and in
reality some good pwp(people with parkinson's).

Jeanette Fuhr 50/47/44? (age now/age diagnosed/age symptoms began)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Phil Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2001 8:12 AM

Hi my name is Jannie Smith. I live in Ohio, am 54 yrs. old and was
 diagnosed with Parkinson's in May. I am trying to learn all I can about it.
I came across your e-mail address when I was looking for
information at webmd. I am interested in any information about herbs and
vitamins that are helpful to take. Thank you.