>    Subject: Re: Trial med GP 1046 is Amgen 474
>    From: maryse schild <[log in to unmask]>
>    Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 19:27:52 +0200

 If it interests anyone, a relative working in Ottawa on the effects of GPI
1046 on rats sent me the paper they wrote. Quite technical. It has been
published somewhere by now and I will mail it ( word attachment) to anyone
who is interested. it is called:

Regeneration of dopaminergic function in 6-hydroxydopamine-lesioned rats by
neuroimmunophilin ligand treatment

 They were happy with their results.
Maryse cg John 72,12