>    Subject: Re: Hello?
>    From: Rayilyn Brown <[log in to unmask]>
>    Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 16:41:59 EDT

Jacob, I'll say welcome back, but don't know anything about Amgen 474.  My
query about promising research other than that being done on stem cells
wasn't answered either.  Hard to tell what is going on.  Sometimes I feel
like this LIST belongs just to certain people and others are ignored or
criticised.  However, I've met a lot of great people anyway on this List and
lots of info from Murray Charters, he should know about Amgen 474 if anyone
does.  [log in to unmask]  (only on list for a few mos.)