>    Subject: MJFox Scam
>    From: Rayilyn Brown <[log in to unmask]>
>    Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 12:00:51 EDT

JUst talked to Greg at MJFox 212-213-3525  re that thank you email ay SAnta
Rosa, CA address, He said they don't email people thankyous.  I got personal
written ltr for my donation.  Thank this is as scam.  I"ve emailed Murray.  I
don't have the email with that address on it. perhaps someone still does.
www.michaeljfox.org  would like to see it.  Maybe Janet P> can help.
[log in to unmask]  in meantime don't make donation to that address.