>    Subject: Re: more hacking?
>    From: Camilla Flintermann <[log in to unmask]>
>    Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 16:11:08 -0400

Cara Phan M iller is a member of the CARE list (probably also PIEN) and I
have had this a few times, and assumed she has auto response at her office
address. I think this is legit.

>Yes, I was puzzled about it but just deleted it like all the MJF stuff.
>Rob

SNIPPED

Camilla Flintermann, former CG for Peter 83/70/55
                     Oxford, Ohio

           on the web at   http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html
           and also at   http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

               "Ask me about the CARE list for Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "
           And visit the CARE webring at http://www.pdcaregiver.org