Dear Rayilyn--
Do you get the PARKINSON magazine put out by the NPF?  The current issue
which just came has an article featurd on the cover  :  "Why don't meds
help my tremor" which might interest you.  If you don't have a copy, call
NPF at  1-800-327-4545  and ask them to send you this issue and put ypou on
their mailing list . They will eventually ask for a donation, but there's
no subscription charge.  Their free series pof excellent booklets on many
phases of PD can be requested also if you don't have them.

Camilla Flintermann, former CG for Peter 83/70/55
                     Oxford, Ohio

           on the web at   http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html
           and also at   http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

               "Ask me about the CARE list for Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "
           And visit the CARE webring at http://www.pdcaregiver.org