Hi Sue-- geat idea!  You can check with the national PD orgs to see if they
have anything available that wouls meet your needs. Here are some addresses:

*   Addresses for national PD organizations  in the USA:

    The American Parkinsons Disease association (APDA)
    1250 Hylan Blvd., Suite 4B,  Staten Island, NY 10305
    http://www.apdaparkinson.com/  (includes directory of support groups)
        Fax: (718) 981-4399
       E-mail: [log in to unmask]
        TOLL FREE: 1-800-223-2732   [1-800-223-APDA] National Office
        Local from New York City or toll long distance:  (718)-981-8001
        FAX TOLL (718)-981-4399

        To reach the nearest A.P.D.A. Information and Referral Center from any
        location in USA, DIAL
        TOLL FREE: 1-888-400-2732    [The center reached will vary with
where you
        call from.  For example, if you call from Salisbury, Maryland or
southern Delaware, the
        call will go to Johns Hopkins in Baltimore.  If that number is
dialed in
        Alaska, Oregon, or Washington State, it will ring at the University of
        Washington in Seattle.]

   ALSO:

    APDA Young-Onset Information & Referral Center
    2100 Pfingsten Road,  Glenview, IL 60025
    email [log in to unmask]
    http://members.aol.com/apdaypd
   1/800-223-9776

        TOLL FREE: 1-800-223-2732   [1-800-223-APDA] National Office
        Local from New York City or toll long distance:  (718)-981-8001
        FAX TOLL (718)-981-4399

        To reach the nearest A.P.D.A. Information and Referral Center from any
        location in USA, DIAL
        TOLL FREE: 1-888-400-2732    [The center reached will vary with
where you
        call from.  For example, if you call from Salisbury, Maryland or
southern Delaware, the
        call will go to Johns Hopkins in Baltimore.  If that number is
dialed in
        Alaska, Oregon, or Washington State, it will ring at the University of
        Washington in Seattle.]

        *********
        National Parkinson Fndtn.,Inc.
        1501 N.W. Ninth Ave. , Bob Hope Road, Miami,FL 33136-1494
        (800) 327-4545       e-mail:  [log in to unmask]      Fax:
305 548-4403
        http://www.parkinson.org

        Bonnie (Cunningham) Douglas, R.N.  Patient Services Director ,
National Parkinson Foundation,    Inc.   may be reached at:

      NPF has a collection of excellent booklets about PD which  are
available free for the asking.
      Many - perhaps most - of the  booklets are also available on-line.
They can be read on-line and they          can also be downloaded for
future reading. To access that material, link up to the Website:
http://www.parkinson.org .

When - after a long wait - the home-page finally gets
loaded, check the SITE DIRECTORY on the left of the screen;
click LIBRARY, then click ON-LINE PUBLICATIONS. Note that they are "zipped"
and will open with "Zipit" software.
:
        *********
   * Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research/ Parkinson's Action
Network   - PAN
     840 Third Street,  Santa Rosa, CA 95404
     EMAIL: [log in to unmask]
      Website: http://www.sonic.net/~pan/
      Phone: (800) 850-4726 - voice      (707) 544-2363 - fax
     Advocacy and fund raising
       *************
 *Parkinson Alliance
   211 College Rd. East, Princeton, NJ 08540
   1(800)579-8440  or (609)688-0870  Fax 609-688-0875
   Email: [log in to unmask]
   http://www.parkinsonalliance.net
   a non-profit organization  with the sole purpose of raising funds for PD
research.
   ALL GIFTS ARE DOUBLED

* Parkinson's Disease Foundation   - PDF
 Website: http://www.pdf.org
 Address: 710 West 168th St. Third floor -  New York, NY 10032-9982
 Phone: 212-923-4700 or 800-457-6676     Fax: 212-923-4778
 E-mail: [log in to unmask]
        OR
 Midwest office:
 833 West Washington Blvd., Chicago, IL 60607
 Phone: 312-733-1893
########

>Hi!
>
>I am 47 years  old, diagnosed for 3 years.  My question/query/wonder is
>about my job.  I teach - Science - to middle school children (and, no,
>I'm not crazy.  Well, maybe I am, but I do enjoy my time with 7th
>graders.  Never a dull moment.). I have told the students in the past
>that I have PD, but I would like a video about PD that would explain the
>disease to my students.  Preferably, about 30 -40 min in length, if
>things go well, I can maybe squeeze an extra 4 or 5 minutes in  class
>period.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Sue Sands-Buss

Camilla Flintermann, former CG for Peter 83/70/55
                     Oxford, Ohio

           on the web at   http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html
           and also at   http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

               "Ask me about the CARE list for Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "
           And visit the CARE webring at http://www.pdcaregiver.org