>    Subject: Re: FWD: MJFF Hacking (from Janet)
>    From: Camilla Flintermann <[log in to unmask]>
>    Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 16:18:13 -0400

Janet-- remember that CARE members also get these MJF posts, and we are NOT
on the U.Toronto listserv.....

>hi margaret
>
>in re your message:
>me too!!
>
>it has just occurred to me that the mjff fake messages
>appear to be triggered as a reply to someone
>who posts a message to the pd list
>
>they don't seem to be going out
>to all listmembers as a published posting
>
>therefore the trigger point might be at the listserver
>incoming port when it receives a message to be posted
>
>and now i'm wondering if the university of toronto
>computer has been hacked...
>
>SNOPPED

Camilla Flintermann, former CG for Peter 83/70/55
                     Oxford, Ohio

           on the web at   http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html
           and also at   http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

               "Ask me about the CARE list for Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "
           And visit the CARE webring at http://www.pdcaregiver.org