Joan-- congratulations on your selection for the study--hope it goes very well.

And thank you for telling me about the use of my "Caregivers' Litany"--it
seems to be a poem that touches a lot of people, and for that I'm humbly
grateful.

        Camilla Hewson Flintermann              <[log in to unmask]>

        on the web at   http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html

                          "...everywhere I go,
                              I find that a poet
                              has been there