Sid, I think your comments, in light of present concerns, are precious! Thank you for being you. Just to let you know that I, too, received MANY unwelcome visitors, but they came from the NPF. From what I gather, had I not been checking PIEN on site, I would have been inundated! I notified NPF. I didn't even consider that PIEN was involved until I logged on a bit ago. Sorry about that. While I'm at it: We have received requests to extend the survey into at least the first week of November because so many support groups are dark for the summer. Therefore, those of you who are new and those of you who aren't new but just haven't gotten to it, still have time. I can be reached at [log in to unmask] There's nothing I'd rather do than give you a wonderful opportunity to particiipate in the search for commonalities! We have also been asked about results. Mario will supply information on some of the data as we go along. Do remember that we want a large sample, so it will take some time. After the survey, when the data sheets are completed, results will be posted on PIEN, Dr. Lieberman's, "Ask the Doctor" and to those who sent survey requests. If you have any questions, please contact me. Thank you all for being such a vital part of this! E of the headdress ---------------------------------------------------------------------- To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to: mailto:[log in to unmask] In the body of the message put: signoff parkinsn