Hi Jodie,
Have your friend check out APDA's Arlette Johnson Young
Parkinson's Information & Referal Center...

The American Parkinson Disease Association (APDA) is here
for you. We welcome you to the APDA Young Parkinson's
Information and Referral Center which was established
to provide you with educational and supportive resources
directed toward your special needs and concerns.
http://members.aol.com/apdaypd/young/

Cheers ...... murray

On 19 Jul 2001, at 14:04, Jodie Davies wrote:

> Hi, I'm Jodie Davies and I work as a Client Services Officer for
> Parkinson's Victoria which is based in Melbourne, Australia.
>
> I am writing to you all  for some assistance. I have had a phone call
> today from a friend of a young Parkinson's person who would like
> information/advice/books or anything else that would specifically be
> useful for someone who is 24years old and has had Parkinson's for 3
> years.
>
> I hope someone out there can help.
>
> Regards, Jodie Davies

* * *