Date sent:              Sat, 21 Jul 2001 00:31:12 -0700
Send reply to:          Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
From:                   Sandra Norris <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:                NOTE!
To:                     [log in to unmask]

> Please know that the list is now sending out e-mails that say they are
> from me and yet I have not sent them. The one on Neo-therapeutics...is
> not my post.  Can anyone tell me what is causing this?  How can
> someone use someone else's name to send out a post.  I have been with
> this list for a long time...I don't want to stop subscribing, yet I do
> not know what else to do.

Sandy,

Please check your outbox.  You may be infected with the virus, which
works by attaching itself to e-mails which are sitting in your outbox
and then sending them out spontaneously when you connect to the
Internet.

The spontaneous messages are NOT coming from the Listserv, but are
coming from the individual machines which are infected.

Best,

Bob

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S., P. C.
2500 Milvia Street  Suite 222
Berkeley, California  94704-2636
Telephone:  510-849-2555   FAX:  510-849-2557
WWW:  http://www.rafink.com/

mailto:[log in to unmask]

"Ex Tristitia Virtus"