Hey Gang,

Let me shout this one more time, there is a week long cruise for Parkinson's
and essential tremor people leaving from Vancouver, BC to Alaska on Sept.
10th. There will be at least two neurologists on board giving at least two
lectures.  It is especially geared for those who have had DBS Surgery and
those planning to have it but all are welcome.

If you are interested please call Jane Limbaugh at 888 895-4871 and mention
my name to get the special rates for the Parkinson's cruise. Hope there is
still enough room for you.  I will be eager to meet you on the boat.

Jane Ross

jjjane

http://www.geocities.com/janet313/pienet/ross/