Joan ....I have set my account to get no mail until this matter is taken
care of....all this repeat stuff is ridiculous IMHO I do not think anyone
should make multiple posts until this problem is resolved....again just a
thought....

faith and hope,

Sandy

"You have to have faith that there is a reason you go through certain
things.  I can't say I'm glad to go through pain, but in a way one must, in
order to gain courage and really feel joy."  Carol Burnett