Edith:    1.  hug
             2.  bigger hug
             3  bigger hug
             4  bigger hug
              5.  big hug
              6. Big hug
               7.  BIG hug
               8.  B-I-G  Hug
                9.  Absolutely HUGE hug for the end of the day when you need
it most

We are not articulate, and we are probably seemingly ungrateful, but we are
impressed with your task  and we wish you well.

I have no idea what I could do to help or make you feel better.  But you said
you needed nine (9) hugs per day--here are some hugs, and some very special
hugs, for you for tomorrow.  Katie  P.S don't forget to share with Mario,
Michel, and Maryse.