Janet P.,

       It is really late, but I have noticed an odd pattern to your postings
today.  First you just left a notice with a list of items which you had
posted with your newsletter.  Then, this afternoon, you posted a number of
items of which were posted by you or others on the list in the past few days,
e.g. these were repeat postings including repeat postings of stem cell
research postings original posted by Murray Charters.  Then tonight there
were more than a dozen postings, all repeat postings, with five (5) repeats
of Murray's stem cell postings, all from the past few days.  I spent a good
part of the afternoon plowing through numbers of stem cell postings, and I
don't relish the thought of reading any of them again.  And, I really see no
reason to repeat any of these postings.

       Is there something going on here that is not understandable to me?  Is
there a reason why you are doing this?  Are you all right?  I am concerned
because I have not seen you do this pattern of posting before, and I think
that something might be wrong, that there might be a problem.   Katie