Ivan,

       It was good to read your posting.  You sound very well, and it appears
that your Bible Study is helping you.   I am very pleased as to how you are
handling the stress of this hearing and of the waiting time before the
decision.

       This time you got everything into the record you needed to get into
it, and you were a star witness for your case.  I am keeping my fingers
crossed, but it appears to me as though this hearing will be a slam dunk for
you.  But, let me/us know when you get the decision.

       Painting?  Gardening?  Ivan, you are doing very well.  If I lived
closer, it would be difficult not to raid those black raspberry bushes.  Good
Luck, Katie