My boyfriend who is in the early stages of PD has a weight problem
(overweight)  - partially as a result of emotional upheaval in his life
(which is now in the past) and partially, we believe because of the
medication he is taking. We feel that it is important that any diet he
goes on should be geared toward PDs  and we understand that protein
plays an important part. Our initial, albeit not yet thorough, search
for a qualified nutritionist has got us nowhere. Does anyone have any
suggestions. We live in Southern California but geography is not
important if we can find the right person for guidance and need to
travel for a consultation so be it.

Elaine