-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Rayilyn Brown
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2001 11:39 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: welcome-Leo Fuhr

HI, Jannie, and welcome.  I/ve only had PD 5 yrs, but still treadmill  and
swim daily< PD Meds don't work for me.  I"m distressed to hear again of
someone so young with PD.  I'm 65.  Don't hesitate to email me if you want
talk about it.  [log in to unmask]