Dear friends,

I am, at heart, a statistician. I would like to do some work on P.D. data. If
you have a minute, could you complete the short survey?
I would greatly appreciate it.

1. gender
2. race
3. age of onset
4. current age
5. a subjective question: On a scale from 1-4, where 1 is a slight tremor in
one hand, and a 4 being totally akinetic, where do you rate yourself right
now. Just so no one thinks I am trying to dig too deep, I will tell you I am
at about 3.5. You can break them up into halves, but please no further.

Thank you,
Jacob M. Drollinger