Sandy, I need to comment on list to Carol Burnett's statement re joy. . .joy
makes me shake just like anger,, very strange, my left side is bad side,
right brain controls emotions, could this be reason?  How about you right or
left siders?  Think only a few of us are affected by BOTH GOOD AND BAD
EMOTIONS making symptoms worse, if you are, is left side your bad side?  My
right side is also affected with micrographia, but not tremor and I'm right
handed,

1. Female
2. Caucasian
3.  60
4,  65
5.  Tremor varies from 2 - 3.5. I explained to Jacob that it depends on what
is happening or I am feeling or thinking or doing.