>> joy makes me shake just like anger, very strange, my left side is bad
side, right brain controls emotions <<

If only the brain worked as simple as you see it, Rayilyn, PD wouldn't be so
complicated.
How exactly emotions are regulated by the brain is yet unknown.
What is known, is that several parts of the brain almost certainly play a
part in emotions.
One of those is the hypothalamus (one of each in both right and left brain).
And the hypothalamus is often disregulated by PD.
That is why emotions (both good and bad ones) are disregulated in most PWP.
When emotions hit a PWP, symptoms (temporarely) get worse on BOTH sides, and
it makes no difference which brainhalf is most affected by PD.

Hans.