Sue, do share PD with your students.  My high school students knew about my
ovarian cancer (we didn't dwell on it, wouldn't have had time anyway), but
they were very understanding and supportive.  One student said "you're tough,
Miss Brown", another, "you're showing us what a person can do even if they
have cancer", another offered to get me marijuana, which I declined, but it
was a caring gesture.  I had huge box of get-well cards and hundreds of
people praying for me ... who knows, maybe that's why I'm still here now for
Parkinsons.  Good luck. [log in to unmask]