From: "Randy Buss" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2001 6:12 AM
Subject: info, please

Hi!

I am 47 years  old, diagnosed for 3 years.  My question/query/wonder is
about my job.  I teach - Science - to middle school children (and, no,
I'm not crazy.  Well, maybe I am, but I do enjoy my time with 7th
graders.  Never a dull moment.). I have told the students in the past
that I have PD, but I would like a video about PD that would explain the
disease to my students.  Preferably, about 30 -40 min in length, if
things go well, I can maybe squeeze an extra 4 or 5 minutes in  class
period.

Thanks,

Sue Sands-Buss